A BRIEF HISTORY OF CHICAGO PUMP

Chicago Pump Company started in 1909 along the banks of the Chicago River on the north side of the city. The initial production consisted of water pumps and building trade equipment.

By 1928, the products "from Chicago" included a broad line of pumps and equipment for the municipal water and wastewater business. The "Chicago" product line was further expanded to include the Original Chicago Pump Comminutor. The Chicago Pump line has continued to strengthen its coverage and has expanded its product range to now include a complete line of Easy-Lift Submersible Pumps and Dry-Pit Submersible Pumps.

In 1999, the company completed construction and moved to a its current production facilities at Aurora, IL featuring an expanded test floor and improved manufacturing and inventory handling.


© 2011 Yeomans Chicago Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy    |    Terms of Use    
Find Us On Facebook